Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Totius Neobelgii nova et accuratissima tabula
- Ottens, R. (Reinier), 1698-1750
- Albany : A.C. Austin Eng. Co., [19--?]
- Shows New England, parts of Middle Atlantic States and part of Virginia. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. "Reproduced by A.C. Austin Eng. Co., Albany, N.Y." Facsimile of map published in Amsterdam, ca. 1725, a later issue of the map originally published by Hugo Allard. Cf. "New light on the Jansson-Visscher maps of New England" / T. Campbell. Map collector's circle, no. 24, 1965. Includes ill. and view of "Nieuw-Amsterdam onlangs Nieuw Jorck genaemt" with its key.
- Northeastern States
- Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New England—Maps—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New York (N.Y.)—Bird's-eye views—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Historical maps—Middle Atlantic States, and Historical maps—New England
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.