Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Town plan of Padua (Padova).
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section and Army Map Service
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1943.
- Relief is shown by spot heights. Map shows state, province, district, commune boundaries, power stations, electrical powerlines. "2-43." Military grid. Important streets and buildings are named. "Published by War Office, 1942." Reprinted 1943 by A.M.S. This is a map of the city of Padua, Italy, shown at a 1:10,000 scale. The map was created for use by War and Navy Department agencies during World War II.
- Italy, Padua, Padova, Padua Prov., and Veneto Regioni
- Padua (Italy)—Maps, Topographic maps, Maps, Roads, Railroads, Transportation, Industry, World War II, City map, Military, Facilities and Structures, and MAX G6714.P15.1942.A7M3
- Call number:
- G6714.P15 1942 .W3O3
- 1942 and 1942
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.