Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
France--north coast : Port-en-Bessin to Ouistreham including Embouchure de l'Orne
- United States. National Imagery and Mapping Agency
- [Bethesda, Md.] : The Agency ; [Riverdale, MD], 1997.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines and soundings in meters. "Copyright 1997 by the United States Government. No copyright claimed under Title 17 U.S.C." Includes tidal current and tidal information charts.
- Orne River Estuary (Orne and Calvados, France)—Navigation, Seine River (France)—Navigation, and Harbors—France—Caen—Anchorage
- Call number:
- G5832.S5P5 1997 .U5 no. 37265
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.