Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- France. Corps d'état-major
- [Paris] : Dépôt de la Guerre, 1901.
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows city with Paris-centric coordinates. "Levée par les Officiers du Corps dÉtat-Major, et publiér par le Dépòt de la Guerre en 1832." "Révisée en 1901." "Gravée: le trait, le figuré du terrain et les eaux par Chartier la lettre par Carré." "R. 10-9-15." Includes text and number 48 in upper right corner.
- Paris (France)—Maps, Maps—France—Paris—1901, and Relief maps—France—Paris—1901
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.