Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of China shewing [sic] railways, telegraphs & treaty ports
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Great Britain : War Office, 1921, 1918.
- Includes 2 insets and notes. In left corner: G.S.G.S. no. 2361. "War Office, January 1913. Drawn and printed at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton. Corrected to January 1918. Reprinted at the War Office 1921."
- Railroads—China—Maps, China—Maps, and Maps—China—1921
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.