Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Colton, G. Woolworth (George Woolworth), 1827-1901
- New York : Published by G.W. and C.G. Colton & Co., c1855.
- Relief indicated by hachures. In upper margin: No. 111. "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1855, by J.H. Colton & Co. ..." Probably issued in: Colton's Octavo atlas of the world ... New York : G.W. & C.B. Colton & Co., 1866, c1864. Text on verso mentions "the recent acquisitions of Prussia, chiefly in consequence of the war of 1866."
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics and Europe, Eastern
- Europe, Eastern—Maps, Russia—Maps, Maps—Eastern Europe—1855, and Maps—Russia—1855
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.