Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Sea coast of Delaware, Maryland and part of Virginia
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Coast Survey, 1852.
Includes text on dangerous shoals and lighthouses. Depths shown by soundings and shading. Prime meridian: Greenwich. "Verified by H.W. Benham." At head of title: "C No.3."
- Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, and North Atlantic Ocean
- Coasts—Delaware—Maps, Coasts—Maryland—Maps, Coasts—Virginia—Maps, Atlantic Coast (Del.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (Md.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (Va.)—Maps, and North Atlantic Ocean—Navigation
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library