Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
South China Sea islands
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Central Intelligence Agency], 1988.
- Depths is shown at 200-meter depth. Shipping list no.: 89-209-P. "800921 (A06012) 9-88." Map shows territorial claim lines to the Paracel and Spratly Islands from neighbouring countries. "Boundary representation is not neccesarily authorative. Names of Vietnam are shown without diacritical marks."
- Spratly Islands, Paracel Islands, and South China Sea
- Spratly Islands—Maps, Paracel Islands—Maps, and South China Sea—Maps
- Call number:
- G9237.S6F1 1988 .C4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.