Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Porcacchi, Thomaso, approximately 1530-1585?
- [In Venetia : Appresso S. Galignani & G. Porro, 1576?]
- Appears in the author's L'isole piu famose del mondo, descritte da Thomaso Porcacchi da Castiglione Arretino e intagliate da Girolamo Porro Padovano ..., p. 95. The map appears in various editions of the atlas from 1576 to 1620. In later editions of the atlas the printing plate appears to have deteriorated. Map of Kythēra Island set in a page of text; relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north towards left. Text in Italian on verso.
- Kythēra Island (Greece)—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.