Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of the Monmouth shore : with the interior from Metuchen to Lakewood
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1902.
- In upper margin: Geological Survey of New Jersey. Atlas sheet no. 9 (Monmouth Shore). Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by isolines. "From original surveys and levelings based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey."
- New Jersey
- Middlesex County (N.J.)—Maps, Monmouth County (N.J.)—Maps, Ocean County (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Middlesex County—1902, Maps—New Jersey—Monmouth County—1902, Maps—New Jersey—Ocean County—1902, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Middlesex County—1902, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Monmouth County—1902, and Topographic maps—New Jersey—Ocean County—1902
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.