Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Nova Belgica et Anglia Nova (Copy 1)
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638
- [Amsterdami : I. and C. Blaeu?, 1640?]
- Relief shown pictorially. Covers New England and the Middle Atlantic states from Penobscot Bay south to the mouth of Chesapeake Bay. Appears in Willem and Joan Blaeu's Theatrum orbis terrarum, sive Atlas novus, 1640 and other eds. Oriented with north to the right. Includes decorative cartouche and ill. Text on verso: Belgica Nova et Nova Anglia.
- New England and Middle Atlantic States
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1640, and Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1640
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.