Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Moral & statistical chart showing the geographical distribution of man according to religious belief : with the principal Protestant mission stations in the middle of the 19th century
- Johnston, Alexander Keith, 1804-1871
- Edinburgh : William Blackwood & Sons, 1st May 1854.
Inset maps: Distribution of man in Europe according to language. Scale [ca. 1:17,000,000] -- Mission stations of India. Scale [ca. 1:20,500,000] -- Prevailing forms of religion in Europe. Scale [ca. 1:17,000,000] -- Mission stations of British Nth. America -- Missions stations of South Africa. Includes statistical charts of population by religion and school enrollment. At head of map: Physical atlas, plate 34. "Phytology & zoology no. 11." Plate 34 from: Physical atlas of natural phenomena. Edinburgh : William Blackwood & Sons, 1856.
- Europe, Canada, South Africa, and South Asia
- Religions—Maps, Europe—Languages—Maps, Religions—Europe—Maps, Protestant churches—Missions—Canada—Maps, Protestant churches—Missions—South Africa—Maps, Protestant churches—Missions—South Asia—Maps, Thematic maps—1854, and World maps—1854
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.