Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Moral & statistical chart showing the geographical distribution of man according to religious belief : with the principal Protestant mission stations in the middle of the 19th century
- Johnston, Alexander Keith, 1804-1871
- Edinburgh : William Blackwood & Sons, 1st May 1854.
Inset maps: Distribution of man in Europe according to language. Scale [ca. 1:17,000,000] -- Mission stations of India. Scale [ca. 1:20,500,000] -- Prevailing forms of religion in Europe. Scale [ca. 1:17,000,000] -- Mission stations of British Nth. America -- Missions stations of South Africa. Includes statistical charts of population by religion and school enrollment. At head of map: Physical atlas, plate 34. "Phytology & zoology no. 11." Plate 34 from: Physical atlas of natural phenomena. Edinburgh : William Blackwood & Sons, 1856.
- Europe, Canada, South Africa, and South Asia
- Religions—Maps, Europe—Languages—Maps, Religions—Europe—Maps, Protestant churches—Missions—Canada—Maps, Protestant churches—Missions—South Africa—Maps, and Protestant churches—Missions—South Asia—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library