Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Irish or St. George's Channel
- Imray, James F. (James Frederick), 1829?-1891
- London : Published by James Imray and Son, 89 and 89a Minories, 1895.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to the right. Includes ill., notes and views. In margin: Chart no. 14. Insets: Firth of Clyde -- Douglas Bay -- Belfast Lough -- Maryport -- North Rocks -- Lough Strangford -- Carlingford Lough -- Lough Foyle -- Manchester ship canal -- Milford Haven -- Lundy Island -- Tuskar Rocks -- Holyhead Bay. Historic Maps copy has stamp: Corrected to 1896. James Imray & Son, 89, Minories, London. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: Chart no. 14. Irish Channel. Historic maps has ms. annotations.
- Great Britain, Ireland, and Wales
- Great Britain—Maps, Ireland—Maps, Saint George's Channel (Ireland and Wales)—Maps, Maps—Great Britain—1896, Maps—Ireland—1896, Maps—Saint George's Channel (Ireland and Wales)—1896, Nautical charts—Great Britain—1896, and Nautical charts—Ireland—1896
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.