Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Energy map of Russia & CEE
- Petroleum Economist Cartographic (Firm)
- London : Petroleum Economist Ltd., 2014.
- Shows oil and gas fields, pipelines and refineries; major gas processing plants, underground gas storage facilities, LPG storage, tanker terminals, oil refineries, LNG export plants and import terminals including those under construction or planned. Includes inset maps: Caspian Sea [Scale 1:4,550,000] -- Yamal [Scale 1:5,425,000] -- Northern Shakhalin Island [Scale 1:2,620,000] -- Middle Volga [Scale 1:4,000,000]. Includes energy and trade statistics and graphs. On verso: title panel and text.
- Europe, Eastern, Europe, Central, Russia (Federation), Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics, Baltic States, and Balkan Peninsula
- Gas fields—Europe—Maps, Gas fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas pipelines—Europe—Maps, Gas pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas industry—Europe—Maps, Gas industry—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Liquefied natural gas industry—Europe—Maps, Liquefied natural gas industry—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Power resources—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Petroleum—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Petroleum—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Natural gas—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Natural gas—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Oil fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Oil fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Russia (Federation)—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Maps, Europe, Central—Maps, Balkan Peninsula, Europe, Eastern—Maps, Baltic States—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7001.H8 2014 .P4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.