Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
South Asia : oil and gas activity and concession map 2016 / Clarkson Research Services
- Clarkson Research Services Limited
- London : Clarksons Research, 2016.
- Depths shown by gradient and bathymetric tints. Includes ancillary maps, tables, charts and graphs. Shows gas fields, oil fields, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, refineries, concession blocks.
- South Asia, Pakistan, India, and Burma
- Petroleum—South Asia—Maps, Oil fields—South Asia—Maps, Oil and gas leases—South Asia—Maps, Gas fields—South Asia—Maps, Pipelines—South Asia—Maps, Natural gas—South Asia—Maps, Oil and gas leases, Pipelines, Petroleum, South Asia—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7626.H8 2016 .C5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.