Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Campus inter Bohum et Borystenem
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638
- [Amsterdam : Guiljemus et Iohannes Blaeu, ca. 1670]
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows the Dnieper River in Ukraine, from Cherkasy to Ochakiv on the Black Sea. "Scala milliarium ad hunc tractum Boristhenis pertinens." German text on verso with caption title: Das Hertzogthumb Litthaw, Samogeten, schwartz Reussen vnd Volhinia; p. 19; signature T. Probably issued in Blaeu's Atlas major (German ed.). Zu Amsterdam : Bey Johannem Blaeu, [ca. 1670].
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- Dnieper River—Maps—Early works to 1800, Ukraine—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Dnieper River—1670, and Maps—Ukraine—1670
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.