Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Published at the Admiralty 23rd. July 1862 under the superintendence of R. Adm. Washington F.R.S. hydrographer, 
- Relief shown by hachures; depths shown by bathymetric soundings. At head of title: Mediterranean, Grecian archipelago. Also shows Khalki Island. "Soundings in fathoms." "Engraved 1862." "New editions Aug. 1877, 9th March 1917, 22nd April 1927. Large corrections, 22nd Feb. 1929, 4th Oct. 1963. Small corrections 1963, 1966, 1967, 1934." "1667."
- Nautical charts—Mediterranean Region, Nautical charts—Greece, Mediterranean Region—Maps, Rhodes (Greece : Island)—Maps, Khalki Island (Greece)—Maps, Maps—Greece—Rhodes (Island)—1967, and Maps—Greece—Khalki Island—1967
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.