Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Jenkins, Henry D. (Henry Davenport)
- London : Published by James Imray and Son, 89 Minories, 1896.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. Oriented with north to upper left. Includes ill., notes and views. In margin: Chart no. 4. Insets: Falmouth Harbour -- Lizard Point -- Manacles -- Penzance Bay -- Land's End -- Dartmouth Hr. -- Plymouth Sound -- Weymouth Harbour -- Tor Bay -- Anchorage east of Dungeness -- Dover -- Calais -- The Downs -- Approaches to Portsmouth and Southampton -- Continuation to Southampton. Historic Maps copy has paper label on verso: Chart no. 4. English Channel. Price, with a book of directions, 12s. Historic Maps copy has ms. annotations.
- Great Britain and France
- English Channel—Maps, Maps—English Channel—1896, and Nautical charts—English Channel—1896
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.