Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the East Riding of Yorkshire : from the best authorities
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835 and Tardieu, P. F. (Pierre François), 1757-1822
- [London] : Published by John Stockdale ..., 26th March 1805.
List of wapontakes. Shows boundaries, rivers, roads, woods and settlements. Relief shown by hachures. London meridian. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: J. Goujon, marchand de cartes, Rue du Bac, no. 6, à Paris. No relief shown. Publisher and place of publication from labels pasted on versos.
- England, Italy, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, and France
- East Riding of Yorkshire (England)—Maps, County maps—England—Yorkshire—1805, Maps—England—Yorkshire—1805, Maps, Europe—Maps, Post roads—Spain—Maps, Post roads—Great Britain—Maps, Post roads—Europe—Maps, Italy—Maps, Post roads—France—Maps, Germany—Maps, Post roads—Italy—Maps, Post roads—Germany—Maps, France—Maps, Spain—Maps, and Great Britain—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library