Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the East Riding of Yorkshire : from the best authorities
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835 and Tardieu, P. F. (Pierre François), 1757-1822
- [London] : Published by John Stockdale ..., 26th March 1805.
- List of wapontakes. Shows boundaries, rivers, roads, woods and settlements. Relief shown by hachures. London meridian. Historic Maps copy has label on verso: J. Goujon, marchand de cartes, Rue du Bac, no. 6, à Paris. No relief shown. Publisher and place of publication from labels pasted on versos.
- England, Italy, Great Britain, Germany, Spain, and France
- East Riding of Yorkshire (England)—Maps, County maps—England—Yorkshire—1805, Maps—England—Yorkshire—1805, Maps, Europe—Maps, Post roads—Spain—Maps, Post roads—Great Britain—Maps, Post roads—Europe—Maps, Italy—Maps, Post roads—France—Maps, Germany—Maps, Post roads—Italy—Maps, Post roads—Germany—Maps, France—Maps, Spain—Maps, and Great Britain—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.