Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the Franklin & Robinson, Janet DeKay, Henry Eckford, Mary Clarke & Clement C. Moore estates
- Holmes, J. B. (John Bute)
- New York : City Surveyor, 1869.
- Historical cadastral map. Covers the area later bounded by 19th and 29th Streets, 6th Avenue and the Hudson River, Manhattan, New York (N.Y.) Shows property and lot lines, lot numbers, a few buildings and owners' names. Gives some dimensions and corrects mismeasurements. Also shows former shoreline. Date of situation varies between ca. 1775 (Sir Peter Warren) and 1832 (Henry Eckford) or later. Date of this ed. 1869 Nov. Ink, color wash. Includes text and indexes.
- DeKay, Janet—Estate, Eckford, Henry, 1775-1832—Estate, Clarke, Mary—Estate, Moore, Clement Clarke, 1745-1819—Estate, Chelsea (Manhattan, New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Midtown Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Midtown South (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Real property—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Landowners—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Buildings—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Fills (Earthwork)—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Tide-waters—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Streets—New York (State)—New York—Planning—Maps, Cadastral maps, and Historical maps—New York (State)—New York
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.