Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of Kittatinny Valley and Mountain in Sussex County and the northern part of Warren
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1886 ([N.Y.] : Julius Bien & Co. Lith.)
- Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights. Contour interval 20 feet. "From Original Surveys and Levelings, based on the Triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey." At top margin: Geological Survey of New Jersey - atlas sheet no. 1 (Kittatinny). Originally issued folded in covers 24 x 17 cm.
- Kittatinny Mountain—Maps, Sussex County (N.J.)—Maps, Warren County (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Sussex County—1886, Maps—New Jersey—Warren County—1886, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Sussex County—1886, and Topographic maps—New Jersey—Warren County—1886
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.