Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Great Britain. Army. Middle East Forces
- [Palestine] : Royal Engineers. Palestinian Field Survey Company, 524th, 1944.
- Great Britain. Army. Middle East Drawing and Reproduction. M.D.R. 629/9209. Relief shown by form lines and spot elevation. Mediterranean grid. Greenwich and Istanbul meridians. Includes Turkish-English glossary and grid diagram. No index. Shows railway, five classes of roads and tracks, telephone and telegraph lines, and various types of vegetation cover. "Reproduced by 524 Pal. Fd. Survey Co., R.E., July 1944 from 1:25,000 Turkish original dated 1915."
- İstanbul İli (Turkey), Istanbul Region (Turkey)—Maps, Istanbul (Turkey)—Maps, Topographic maps, and Quadrangle maps
- Call number:
- G7433.I8C2 s25 .A7M5 no.35
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.