Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Plan of the operations of General Washington, against the kings troops in New Jersey, from the 26th of December 1776, to the 3d January 1777 (Copy 2)
- Faden, William, 1749-1836
- London : Wm. Faden, corner of St. Martins Lane, Charing Cross, 15th April 1777.
- Topographical map showing the movements of Washington's army and British and German forces during the attack on Trenton and the Battle of Princeton; relief shown by hachures. Tables at lower left and right give information on losses suffered by British and German units. Historic Maps copy 1 is first issue, with Allentown, Kingstown and Middletown spelled as single words, and road above Bristol unnamed; Historic Maps copy 2 is second issue, with Allens Town, Kings Town, Prince Town and Middle Town spelled as two words, and road above Bristol designated as "High Road from Philadelphia."
- United States
- Trenton, Battle of, Trenton, N.J., 1776—Maps, Princeton, Battle of, Princeton, N.J., 1777—Maps, United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Trenton—1777, and Maps—New Jersey—Princeton—1777
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.