Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Sketch map of the glaciers of the Mustakh Range (Trans-Indus) and valley of Skardo & c.
- Godwin-Austen, Henry Haversham, 1834-1923
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Socy. by J. Murray, Albemarle Strt., 1864.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Glaciers are shown in green. Routes of expedition and locations of camps are shown. Lines of latitude and longitude every 10 minute were hand drawn after map was issued. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 34, (1864), pp. 19-56; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.34 1864.
- Asia and Pakistan
- Glaciers—Karakoram Range—Maps, Himalaya Mountains—Description and travel, Karakoram Range—Maps, K2 (Pakistan : Mountain)—Maps, Baltistān District (Pakistan)—Maps, Baltistan (Pakistan)—Description and travel, Baltoro Glacier (Pakistan)—Maps, Biafo Gyang Glacier (Pakistan)—Maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G7402.K3C38 1864 1864 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.