Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Anglia II nova tabula
- Münster, Sebastian, 1489-1552
- [Basel : Heinrich Petri, 1540]
- Shows England, Wales, southern Scotland and the eastern portion of Ireland. Relief shown pictorially. Latin text on verso: Anglicanæ insulæ noua descriptio, complectens & Hiberniæ & Scotiæ propinquiores limites; p. 30. Oriented with north to the left. From: Geographia universalis, vetus et nova / complectens Claudii Ptolemæi Alexandrini enarrationis libros VIII ... Basileae : apud Henricum Petrum, mense martio anno 1540.
- England and Wales
- England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Wales—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—England—1540, and Maps—Wales—1540
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.