Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Novi Belgii, Novæque Angliæ nec non Pennsylvaniæ et partis Virginiæ tabula (Copy 1)
- Danckerts, Justus, 1635-1701
- [Amsterdam : Danckerts?, ca. 1690]
- Listed in Phillips, Atlases, 540 and 541 as in Dackerts, J. Atlas. Amsterdam [1703?] (two issues: as no. 98 in the first, and no. 5 in the latter). The third issue of the "Jansson-Visscher series," with Yermonton placed above Philadelphia, and Niew Castel alias Sandhoeck added to the west bank of Delaware Bay. Inset: Nieuw Yorck, eertÿs Genaemt Nieuw Amsterdam op't Eylant Manhattans. Publication date from Burden. Historic Maps copy 3 is uncolored.
- New York and North America
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (N.Y.)—Bird's-eye views—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Bird's-eye views—New York (State)—New York—1690, Maps—New England—1690, and Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1690
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.