Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Geldriae, Cliuiae, Iuliae, necnon aliarum region adiacentium
- Deventer, Jacob van, d. 1575
- Romae : [Michele Tramezzino?], 1566.
Map of Gelderland and the duchies of Kleve and Jülich, with parts of adjoining territories. Relief shown pictorially. Coat of arms of the Holy Roman Empire.
- Germany (West) and Netherlands
- Gelderland (Netherlands)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Kleve (Duchy)—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Jülich (Duchy)—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library