Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Republic of Mexico and Texas
- Wyld, James, 1812-1887
- London : James Wyld, [1840?]
- Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: Atlas of the world. In lower right-hand margin: 46. Probably issued in: An atlas of the world ... London : James Wyld, 1840. Includes statistical table.
- Mexico, Southwest, New, Southern States, and Central America
- Central America—Maps, Mexico—Maps, Southwestern States—Maps, Maps—Central America—1840, Maps—Mexico—1840, and Maps—Southwestern States—1840
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.