Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A plan of the city of Philadelphia and environs
- Hills, John, active 1777-1819 and Hills, John (Surveyor).
- Philadelphia : Published ... by the author ..., 1808 [i.e. 1809]
- Relief shown by hachures. Shows names of landowners. "The distance between the circles is one mile." "Published May 1st 1808, as the act directs and sold by the author, and principal booksellers in Philadelphia." Circular map with ill. Includes dedication, and note by J.B. Varnum, dated Feb. 1st, 1809.
- Philadelphia (Pa.)—Maps, Philadelphia Metropolitan Area (Pa.)—Maps, Landowners—Pennsylvania—Philadelphia Metropolitan Area—Maps, Maps—Pennsylvania—Philadelphia—1809, and City maps—Pennsylvania—Philadelphia—1809
- Call number:
- A-North 25, drawer 2, 6484097
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.