Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of New England, New York, New Iarsey, Pensilvania, Maryland, and Virginia
- Lea, Philip, fl. 1683-1700
- London : By Philip Lea, at the Atlas and Hercules in Cheap-side, [1690?]
- Covers Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, southeastern New York, New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, Delaware, eastern Maryland, and eastern Virginia. Relief shown pictorially. Depths shown by soundings. Includes inset of New York Harbor area.
- New England and Middle Atlantic States
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1690, and Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1690
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.