Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Pinkerton, John, 1758-1826
- Philad[elphi]a : Published by Dobson, 
- Relief shown by hachures. At head of map: Pinkerton's modern atlas. Covers Venezuela, Suriname, French Guiana, and Guyana. Probably issued in: A modern atlas, from the latest and best authorities. Philadelphia : Thomas Dobson, 1818.
- Venezuela, Suriname, Guyana, and French Guiana
- French Guiana—Maps, Guyana—Maps, Suriname—Maps, Venezuela—Maps, Maps—French Guiana—1818, Maps—Guyana—1818, Maps—Suriname—1818, and Maps—Venezuela—1818
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.