Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Yosemite : Wawona route via Mariposa Big Trees, Inspiration Point and Glacier Point [side 2]
- Yosemite Stage and Turnpike Company
- San Francisco : Yosemite Stage & Turnpike Co., [ca. 1904]
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Panel title. Insets: photographs of Yosemite. "Drawn by J.C. Henkenius." Originally issued folded to 20 x 10 cm. Yosemite Valley and Mariposa Big Tree Grove, re-ceded to the U.S. by California in 1905, are shown with separate boundaries. Railroad line, opened in 1907, is not shown--Cf. Russell, C.P. One hundred years in Yosemite. 1947. p. 187.
- Yosemite National Park (Calif.)—Maps, Yosemite Valley (Calif.)—Maps, Maps—California—Yosemite National Park—1904, Maps—California—Yosemite Valley—1904, Tourist maps—California—Yosemite National Park—1904, and Tourist maps—California—Yosemite Valley—1904
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.