Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of British Columbia reduced from the original map
- Waddington, Alfred Penderill, 1801-1872
- London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1868.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Forest and soil resources shown by text and shading. Wagon roads, trails and explored routes shown in British Columbia. Sketch map shows a proposed land & water communication, proposed & completed railways, fertile belt and arid country. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 38, (1868), pp. 118-28; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.38 1868 At lower right corner of map of Canada: Edwd. Weller.
- British Columbia and Canada
- British Columbia—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Railroads—British Columbia—Maps, Waterways—British Columbia—Maps, Chilcotin Indians—Wars—British Columbia, Chilcotin Indians, Indians of North America—British Columbia, Transportation—British Columbia—Maps, Canada—Maps, Physical maps, and Thematic maps
- Call number:
- G3511.P19 1868 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.