Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Territory of Utah
- Rogers, Henry D. (Henry Darwin), 1808-1866
- London : John Murray, c1857.
- "Entered in Sta. Hall London. & according to act of Congress, in the year 1857, by H.D. Rogers, in the Clerk's Office of the District Court of Massachusetts." In upper left margin: "Atlas of United States &c." In upper right margin: "13." Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows counties of Utah stretching from California into contemporary Colorado, Fillmore as the capitol, and "proposed Pacific Railway routes in purple." Includes notes. Plate 13 from: Atlas of the United States of North America / by Henry Darwin Rogers and A. Keith Johnston. London : J. Murray, 1857.
- Utah—Historical geography—Maps, Nevada—Historical geography—Maps, Colorado—Historical geography—Maps, Maps—Utah—1857, Maps—Nevada—1857, and Maps—Colorado—1857
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.