Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the Turcoman Steppe and northn. Khorassan to illustrate Sir H. Rawlinson's paper 'The road to Merv'
- Turner, W. J. (William John).
- London : Edward Stanford, 1879.
- Routes taken by Russian forces towards Merv, and approximate courses of ancient roads, are shown. Areas of desert, marshland, and dry lake and river beds are shown. Relief shown by hachures. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 1 (1879), no. 3, pp. 161-91; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- Turkmenistan, Iran, and Asia, Central
- Turkmenistan—Description and travel, Khurasan (Iran)—Description and travel, Merv (Extinct city)—Description and travel, Turkmenistan—Maps, Khurāsān (Iran)—Maps, Karakalpakstan (Uzbekistan)—Maps, and Asia, Central—Maps
- Call number:
- G7241.C1 1879 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.