Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Outline map of Paris, France : showing principal places of interest
- Boughton, J. W. (John W.)
- Philadelphia : Published by John W. Boughton ... , [1900?]
- In upper margin: If you go to the Paris Exposition you will find this map a great convenience. Includes advertisements for wood products manufactured by John W. Boughton. Includes calendars for 1900 and 1901. Map on side 2 has title: Map of London, England.
- France and Great Britain
- Exposition universelle internationale de 1900 (Paris, France)., Paris (France)—Maps, London (England)—Maps, Maps—France—Paris—1900, and Maps—England—London—1900
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.