Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Antiquorum Hispaniae episcopatuum geographica descriptio
- Tavernier, Melchior, -1641
- Parisiis : Aput M. Tavernier scalptorum Regium & excusorum tabularum geographicarum hydrographicarum in Insula Palatij ad insigne Sphæræ Regis, ao. 1640.
- Relief shown pictorially. "Cum priuilegio regio."
- Spain and Portugal
- Church history—Primitive and early church, ca. 30-600—Maps, Dioceses—Spain—Maps—Early works to 1800, Iberian Peninsula—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Historical maps—Iberian Peninsula
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.