Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
West end of Lake Erie and Detroit River from surveys under the direction of the Topographical Bureau of the War Department, in obedience to Acts of Congress requiring the Survey of the Northern and North Western Lakes
- Macomb, J. N. (John N.), 1810 or 1811-1889
- [Washington, D.C.] : War Dept., Bureau of Topographical Engineers, 1852.
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Panel title. "Detroit River from surveys by Lieuts. J.N. Macomb and W.H. Warner, Corps Topl. Engrs. in 1840, '41, & '42." Includes notes on sailing directions, and legend.
- Great Lakes (North America); Lake States, Michigan, and Ontario
- Nautical charts—Erie, Lake, Nautical charts—Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.), Erie, Lake—Maps, Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.)—Maps, Maps—Erie, Lake—1852, Maps—Michigan—Detroit River—1852, Nautical charts—Michigan—Detroit River—1852, and Nautical charts—Erie, Lake—1852
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.