Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
West end of Lake Erie and Detroit River from surveys under the direction of the Topographical Bureau of the War Department, in obedience to Acts of Congress requiring the Survey of the Northern and North Western Lakes
- Macomb, J. N. (John N.), 1810 or 1811-1889
- [Washington, D.C.] : War Dept., Bureau of Topographical Engineers, 1852.
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Panel title. "Detroit River from surveys by Lieuts. J.N. Macomb and W.H. Warner, Corps Topl. Engrs. in 1840, '41, & '42." Includes notes on sailing directions, and legend.
- Great Lakes (North America); Lake States, Michigan, and Ontario
- Nautical charts—Erie, Lake, Nautical charts—Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.), Erie, Lake—Maps, and Detroit River (Mich. and Ont.)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library