Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- National Geographic Society (U.S.)
- Washington, D.C. : National Geographic Society, 2010.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. Map shows international boundaries and administrative divisions, oil pipelines and fields, ruins, ferry lines. Includes indexed lists of "Counties of Romania with their capitals," "Counties of Hungary with their capitals," and "Administrative divisions of Bosnia and Herzegovina" and notes.
- Balkan Peninsula, Hungary, and Moldova
- Balkan Peninsula—Maps, Balkan Peninsula—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Moldova—Maps, Hungary—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G6801.F1 2010 .N3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.