Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of North America with the West India Islands : divided according to the preliminary articles of peace, signed at Versailles, 20, Jan. 1783 ; wherein are particularly distinguished the United States and the several provinces, governments &ca. which compose the British dominions
- Pownall, Thomas, 1722-1805
- London : Printed for Robt. Sayer and Jno. Bennett, No. 53 Fleet Street ..., August 15th, 1783.
Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridians: Ferro and London. Insets: A particular map of Baffin and Hudson's Bay -- The passage by land to California, discover'd by Father Eusebius Francis Kino. Includes historical notes, text and decorative cartouche.
- North America, Great Britain, South America, and West Indies
- North America—Maps—Early works to 1800, Great Britain—Colonies—America—Maps—Early works to 1800, and West Indies—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- A-North 25, drawer 2, 4664174
- Held by: