Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Index to the Ordnance Survey, of England and Wales
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey
- [Southampton? : Ordnance Survey Office?, 1852?]
- Covers Wales and southern England, showing towns, main roads, railways and canals, with outline and number of plates up to and including 84. Depths shown by isolines. Price list given for individual full-size plates. "London, agents for the sale of ordnance maps. West End, J. Arrowsmith, 10, Soho Square. T.W. Saunders, 6, Charing Cross. City, Letts Son & Steere, 8, Royal Exchange. Messrs. Longman, Brown & Co., Paternoster Row." Originally folded in covers 23 x 13 cm. Historic Maps copy has blind stamp: 6" series, 1852.
- Wales and England
- Roads—England—Maps, Roads—Wales—Maps, England—Maps, Wales—Maps, Maps—England—1852, and Maps—Wales—1852
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.