Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Palestine according to its ancient divisions
- Hughes, William, 1817-1876
- Edinburgh : Published by A. & C. Black, 
- Shows locations of the tribes of Israel. Includes modern, classical and Biblical names. Relief shown by hachures. "Compiled and engraved by W. Hughes, Aldine Chambers, Paternoster Row, London." Prime meridian: Greenwich. Inset: The peninsula of Mount Sinai. Includes index to locations of tribes of Israel. In upper right-hand margin: XXXVII. From: General atlas of the world : containing upwards of seventy maps / engraved on steel, in the first style of art, by Sidney Hall, William Hughes. Edinburgh : A. & C. Black, 1854.
- Bible. Old Testament—Geography—Maps, Palestine—History—To 70 A.D.—Maps, Palestine—Maps, and Historical maps—Palestine
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.