Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Sketch showing the progress of the survey on the Atlantic Gulf of Mexico and Pacific coast of the United States
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C] : U.S. Coast Survey, 1860.
- "To November 1860." "No. 37." "Electrotype copy no. 3 by G. Mathiot U.S.C.S." Includes: Sub sketch showing the progress on the Pacific Coast of the United States to Nov. 1860. Historic Maps copy has extensive ms. annotations showing "Mr. Fields proposed plan for bringing Washington in telegraphic communication with Fortress Monroe ... .
- Mexico, Gulf of and United States
- Field, Cyrus W. (Cyrus West), 1819-1892—Contributions to Military Telegraph, Military telegraph—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Military telegraph—Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Surveys—Maps, Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Pacific Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Pacific Coast (U.S.)—Surveys—Maps, Maps—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—1860, Maps—Gulf Coast (U.S.)—1860, and Maps—Pacific Coast (U.S.)—1860
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.