Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Sketch showing the progress of the survey on the Atlantic Gulf of Mexico and Pacific coast of the United States
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C] : U.S. Coast Survey, 1860.
"To November 1860." "No. 37." "Electrotype copy no. 3 by G. Mathiot U.S.C.S." Includes: Sub sketch showing the progress on the Pacific Coast of the United States to Nov. 1860. Historic Maps copy has extensive ms. annotations showing "Mr. Fields proposed plan for bringing Washington in telegraphic communication with Fortress Monroe ... .
- Mexico, Gulf of and United States
- Field, Cyrus W. (Cyrus West), 1819-1892—Contributions to Military Telegraph, Military telegraph—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Military telegraph—Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Surveys—Maps, Gulf Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Pacific Coast (U.S.)—Maps, and Pacific Coast (U.S.)—Surveys—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library