Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Central Europe 1:100,000
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1944.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. This map is part of a set sheets, some reissued by U.S. Army Map Service (A.M.S. M641), complete in 265 maps. Military grid. "Contour interval 25 metres above 50 meters, 10 metres below 50 metres." Six classes of roads and paths, three classes of railroads, and wooded, vineyard and orchard areas are shown. Compilation of a map of Central Europe on the scale of 1:100,000, undertaken by the British General Staff Geographical Section, was transferred to the U.S. Army Map Service. Includes "Glossary." Marginal maps: Index to adjoining sheets and incidence of grid letters [and] G.S.G.S. 4346, Germany 1:250,000.--Compilation diagram. Includes index map.
- Germany and Europe, Central
- Call number:
- G6031.C2 s100 .G7 Sheet S 4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.