Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Central Europe 1:100,000, sheet S4: Fulda
- Great Britain. War Office. General Staff. Geographical Section
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1944.
Relief shown by contours and spot heights. This map is part of a set sheets, some reissued by U.S. Army Map Service (A.M.S. M641), complete in 265 maps. Military grid. "Contour interval 25 metres above 50 meters, 10 metres below 50 metres." Six classes of roads and paths, three classes of railroads, and wooded, vineyard and orchard areas are shown. Compilation of a map of Central Europe on the scale of 1:100,000, undertaken by the British General Staff Geographical Section, was transferred to the U.S. Army Map Service. Includes "Glossary." Marginal maps: Index to adjoining sheets and incidence of grid letters [and] G.S.G.S. 4346, Germany 1:250,000.--Compilation diagram. Includes index map.
- Germany and Europe, Central
- Europe, Central—Maps, Germany—Maps, Topographic, and Fulda (Germany)—Maps, Topographic
- Call number:
- G6031.C2 s100 .G7 Sheet S 4
- Held by: