Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency
- [Washington, D.C.] : [Central Intelligence Agency], 1989.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Map shows Military Demarcation Line and Demilitarized Zone. "Boundary representation is not necessarily authoritative." Map shows international and provincial boundaries, expressways main roads, railroads, airfields, principal ports, and dams. Lists of place names with administrative designations and coordinates on verso. "801405 (544895) 9-89."
- Korea, Korea (North), and Korea (South)
- Korea—Maps, Korea (North)—Maps, and Korea (South)—Maps
- Call number:
- G7901.C2 1989 .C4I5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.