Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A geographically correct county map of states traversed by the St. Louis, Iron Mountain and Southern Railway and its connections (verso)
- St. Louis, Iron Mountain, and Southern Railway Company
- [St. Louis?] : The Company, 1878.
Panel title: Texas short line. At head of title: Maps of the new and popular St. Louis and Texas short line. Includes map of the eastern United States with title: Map of the St. Louis, Iron Mountain and Southern Railway, and connections. Verso gives a condensed time table, general information about the destinations, and excerpts of a speech given by R.B. Hubbard, Governor of Texas, at the Centennial Exposition, Philadelphia.
- Texas and Southern States
- St. Louis, Iron Mountain, and Southern Railway Company, Railroads—Southwest, Old—Maps, Railroads—Texas—Maps, Southwest, Old—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, and Texas—Administrative and political divisions—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library