Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The west coast of South America, from Valparaiso to Lima and Panama : with the principal harbours on an enlarged scale, compiled from the latest surveys
- Blachford, Robert, active 1801-1840
- London : Published ... by R. & W. Blachford, chartsellers to the Admiralty and Hon. East India Company at their Navigation Warehouse, no. 116, Minories, 1846.
- Relief shown by hachures; depths by soundings. "Corrected to 1846." Oriented with north toward left. Inset maps: Truxillo to Panama. -- Road of Anton. -- Callao and Lima. -- Pisco. -- Arica. -- Coquimbo. -- Valparaiso -- The bay of Panama. Includes views: A view of Lima from Callao Road, by Lieut. Chillibeer, R.M. -- Appearance of the land adjacent to Truxillo -- View of the land in the vicinity of Lima -- Appearance of the coast adjacent to Valpariso ...
- South America
- Pacific Coast (Chile)—Maps, Pacific Coast (Peru)—Maps, Maps—Chile—Pacific Coast—1846, Maps—Peru—Pacific Coast—1846, Nautical charts—Chile—1846, and Nautical charts—Peru—1846
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.