Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of the Valley of the Passaic with the country eastward to Newark and southward to the Raritan River
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1885 ([N.Y.] : Julius Bien & Co. Lith.)
- Relief shown by contour lines and spot heights. Contour intervals 10 and 20 feet. Depths shown by soundings and isolines. "From original surveys and levelings, supplemented by various Local Surveys, based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey." In top margin: Geological Survey of New Jersey - atlas sheet no. 6 (Central Red Sandstone). Originally issued folded in covers 24 x 17 cm.
- Passaic (N.J.)—Maps, Passaic River Valley (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Passaic—1885, and Topographic maps—New Jersey—Passaic—1885
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.