Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New Haven harbor
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Coast Survey Depot, 1846.
- "Harbor map no."--Upper left margin. "The Triangulation was executed in 1833, the Topography in 1837 and 1838, and the Hydrography in 1838." Relief shown by hachures and landform drawings; depths shown by soundings, shading, and isolines. "A.D. Bache Superintendent." "Verified by A.A. Humphreys ... & Assistant." "The plan of the City of New Haven is in part from the printed plan of D.W. Buckingham Esq." "Final reduction for Engraving by Jno. B. Glück, Draughtsman." "Engraved by Sherman & Smith, N.Y."
- Harbors—Connecticut—New Haven—Maps, Coasts—Connecticut—New Haven—Maps, Maps—Connecticut—New Haven Harbor—1846, and Nautical charts—Connecticut—New Haven Harbor—1846
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.