Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte du Mexique
- Niox, G. (Gustave), 1840-1921
- Paris : [s.n.], 1873 (Imprimerie Ve. Éthiou-Pérou)
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridian: Mexico City. Printed on two sheets joined together to form one map, sectioned in 4 and mounted on cloth for folding. Accompanied by Notice sûr la carte du Mexique au 3,000,000 : extrait du bulletin de la Socièté de géographie. Paris : Libraire militaire de J. Dumaine, 1874. 22 p. ; 25 cm. Includes inset "Carte des divisions politiques." Historic Maps copy imperfect: cover and Notice wanting.
- Mexico—Maps, Mexico—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, and Maps—Mexico—1873
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.